Use of this web site, http://www.banwasisevaashram.in and all pages in this domain (together, the "Banwasi Seva Ashram Website, or BSA Website for short "), constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. The logo and name are the exclusive property of BSA and their unauthorised use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of BSA.
2. This website is provided by BSA for personal, educational and awareness purposes only. Its content has been selected on the basis of BSA's own criteria and in its own sole discretion. The right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website at any time is reserved.
3. The mention of names of specific companies or products does not imply any intention to infringe proprietary rights, nor should it be construed as an endorsement or recommendation on the part of BSA.
4. BSA disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from the use of the BSA website or the content of the BSA website. BSA members and their contractors, shall not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever arising from the use of the content of the BSA website, including the inappropriate, improper, or fraudulent use of such content.
5. No representations or warranties of any kind concerning the BSA website are given, including responsibility for any infection by virus or any other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
6. The BSA website may be linked to other websites that are not under BSA's control. BSA provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or approval by BSA of any website, product or service.
If you have any questions about this website please write at firstname.lastname@example.org.